HP Hotels is offering a great opportunity to join a national, award-winning hotel development and management company as a Night Auditor at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Runnemede!
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Runnemede is ideal for travelers looking for a Runnemede New Jersey hotel near Philadelphia, Cherry Hill or Mt. Laurel. The newly renovated, 100 % nonsmoking hotel is a supreme choice for travelers. Efficient access to the New Jersey Turnpike, the North-South Freeway, North White Horse Pike and SR 168, makes it easy to navigate between New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
We offer competitive pay rates, employee hotel discounts, and the opportunity to enroll in medical, dental and critical care insurance.
We require the successful completion of our drug screen and background check pre-employment process.
This is our Mission:
“We are committed to earning our guests' loyalty by creating the
greatest customer experience through our passion for hospitality”.
As the Night Auditor, you are responsible but not limited to:
- Greet all customers who approach the Front Desk in a smiling,friendly manner. Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures.
- Check-out departing guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and polices.
- Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP’s, etc., pre-assigning rooms as necessary.
- Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately, following standard procedures.
- Handle complaints efficiently and courteously. Listen carefully to the guest’s problem. If possible, take immediate personal responsibility to correct the problem. If you cannot correct the problem with available resources, notify your supervisor or the General Manager immediately.
- Answer telephone efficiently and pleasantly within three rings and with correct phrasing. Determine nature of call and transfer to proper extension.
- Be knowledgeable about scheduled groups and meetings. Take time to read function sheets and reservations in order to be completely familiar with them.
- Coordinate with Maintenance on any guest reported or observed problems.
- Be willing to help out transport guests if needed in Hotel Shuttle Vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Type of Education: H.S. Diploma
Level of Education: 12
Speak English, Read English & Write English