Nestled in the heart of horse country, The Campbell House is a historic, boutique hotel in Lexington, Kentucky. For over half a century, world leaders, equestrian enthusiasts, business travelers, lovely brides and numerous groups have chosen the Campbell House in Lexington, KY as a place of refuge, renewal and rejuvenation. Originally built as a small two-story building in 1949, the Campbell House is Lexington’s most recognized and cherished hotel. Our recent multi-million dollar renovation has transformed this local jewel into one of the finest hotels in Kentucky.
Featuring 250 guest rooms and suites, and 18,000 square feet of flexible function space, we can accommodate everything from board meetings to conventions. The Campbell House is the perfect location for business travel, groups, meetings and social events.
HP Hotels is offering a great opportunity to join a growing hotel development and management company as a F&B Outlet Manager for the The Campbell House, Curio by Hilton.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
- Work with cooks and bartenders for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies.
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
- Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- Order merchandise and supplies to replace merchandise and supplies on hand.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in keeping business records.
- Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special outlet functions.
- Ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Answer customer’s complaints or inquiries.
- Open or close outlets as needed based on business levels.
- Supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, preparing daily record of transactions for accounting, or perform work of subordinates, as needed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen, storeroom, and dining areas.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Complies with state laws for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employees must meet these minimum requirements:
- Educational skills—none
- Job experience— 2 years of supervision preferred
- Communication skills—Speak, read and write English.
- Business mechanical skills— Basic computer skills with some knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Physical activities and requirements—standing and walking 100% of the time, frequent lifting and bending, must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Work conditions—hot, cold, dirty at times, hazardous materials may be present, work alone or with others
- Responsibilities—frequent care of equipment, occasional safety of others, frequent guest contact, occasional confidential data, occasional decision making, and occasional supervisory capacity