HP Hotels is offering a great opportunity to join a growing hotel development and management company as a Guest Services Agent for the Home2 Suites by Hilton Conway, AR. This Conway, AR hotel provides you with easy access to many Central Arkansas attractions. Shop in the Conway Commons Shopping Center or take a trip to downtown Conway, and explore the unique local restaurants and attractions. Business guests can drop into meetings at Conway Technology Park with the Hewlett Packard customer service center or Conway Industrial Park. Close to three colleges in Conway: Central Arkansas Christian, University of Central Arkansas, and Hendrix College. The hotel is also close to multiple sports complexes and the Interstate 40.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated person for the position of Guest Services Agent.
• Greet all customers who approach the front desk in a smiling, friendly manner.
• Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
• Check-out departing guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
• Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP’s, etc., pre-assigning rooms as necessary.
• Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
• Count cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately, following standard procedures.
• Record messages and receive mail for arriving and in-house guests. Ensure that message lights are turned on and off as necessary.
• Check all guest folios during each shift, checking for potential credit problems. Ensure that all guests have either sufficient cash balances or authorized credit cards to cover expected charges. Take steps to notify cash customers who have used their credit balances to come and pay on their account.
• Record future reservations for any guest by phone or in person, following all standard procedures.
• Handle complaints efficiently and courteously.
• Other duties as assigned.
• MUST be willing to work any day of the week including nights.
• Previous customer service experience required.
• Experience in the hotel/resort industry strongly preferred.
• First preference will be given to those who are OnQ certified.
• High School Diploma.
• Standing and walking 100% of the time with lifting and bending.
• Fluent in English.
• Computer literate.