A great opportunity to join HP Hotel Management, a growing national hotel development and management company currently ranked in the top 50 hotel management companies in the nation. HP Hotel Management is seeking Lobby Attendant/ Shuttle Driver to join our team at the Hilton Garden Inn West Little Rock. The position is primarily a lobby and public space attendant with occasional shuttle runs.
The Hilton Garden Inn is located in West Little Rock close to a variety of businesses and commercial complexes. Multiple restaurant chains and eateries are within a mile of the hotel. There are also several shopping malls and a 5 minute drive to the Outlets of Little Rock.
This challenging but rewarding position has overall responsibility ensuring extraordinary guest satisfaction through the cleanliness and attention to detail in our guest rooms, meeting space and common areas and occasional shuttle driving within 5 miles of the hotel. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals. Come join our team!
- Clean and service assigned areas according to established standards and procedures which may include public restrooms, lobby area, public phone areas, vending areas, etc.
- May include cleaning employee break areas and restrooms.
- Strip and wax floors as needed, clean and polish all furniture, railings, table tops, mirrors in assigned areas.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs and unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other department.
- May regular assist with deep cleaning projects and may assist with other duties as assigned.
- Transport guests utilizing the hotel shuttle safely to desired destination in a courteous and friendly manner exhibiting exemplary guest service.
REPORTS To: Director of Housekeeping
As an employee, it is your responsibility to be aware of and report any and all safety hazards or violations you may see or witness in the course of performing your required duties.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic reading,
- math skills.
- Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred.
- Valid AR Drivers License
- Able to pass drug and background check
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50lbs and pushing and or pulling approximately 200lbs
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping and kneeling
- Driving a hotel shuttle
- Maintaining cleanliness of the shuttle inside and out
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees
- Basic reading, writing and math are utilized often when reading assignments, completing checklists, replacing linens and amenities
- May be required to work nights, weekends and/or Holidays.