We have a great opportunity to join the HP Hotel Management family. HP Hotel Management is a growing national hotel development and management company. Located near the Charlotte Motor Speedway and the Concord Mills Mall; The Hampton Inn & Suites Charlotte -at Concord Mills offers comfort and convenience.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team as Night Auditor. As a Night Auditor you will be responsible for assisting guests and performing all Night Audit duties. Night Auditors report directly to the Front Office Manager. This position will be part time (approx 16-24 hours/week).
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as Part Time Night Auditor. Our Team is committed to delivering quality and value to our guests.
As the Night Auditor, you are responsible but not limited to:
- Greet all customers who approach the Front Desk in a smiling,friendly manner. Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures.
- Check-out departing guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and polices.
- Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP’s, etc., preassigning rooms as necessary.
- Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
- Maintain records and guest data.
- Collects revenue by posting charges, computing bill, and collecting payment.
- Run the proper end of day reports and run the audit though our property management system as well as processing credit card payments for the day.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately, following standard procedures.
- Handle complaints efficiently and courteously. Listen carefully to the guest’s problem. If possible, take immediate personal responsibility to correct the problem. If you cannot correct the problem with available resources, notify your supervisor or the General Manager immediately.
- Answer telephone efficiently and pleasantly within three rings and with correct phrasing. Determine nature of call and transfer to proper extension.
- Be knowledgeable about scheduled groups and meetings. Take time to read function sheets and reservations in order to be completely familiar with them.
- Coordinate with Maintenance on any guest reported or observed problems.
- Be willing to help out transport guests if needed in Hotel Shuttle Vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Type of Education: H.S. Diploma
Level of Education: 12
Speak English, Read English & Write English
Valid Drivers License and Good Driving Record
Must be flexible with hours.
Willing to work weekend nights and holidays.
Have great costumer service skills.
Previous hotel experience is preferred.
Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screening required.