HP Hotels is offering a great opportunity to join a growing hotel development and management company as the Front Desk Agent of our Cambria Suites Hotel in Madison WI. We offer an uncomplicated hotel experience, with the promise of the highest level of customer service. This award winning hotel provides the things that matter--spacious one and two-bedroom suites, with separate living, work and sleep areas. We are conveniently located in the American Family business park on the eastside of Madison, WI.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as our Front Desk Agent. Our Team is committed to delivering quality and value to our guests. Both full and part time positions are currently available, and preference given to applicants who are available to cross train and work the night audit shift.
Read our reviews on TripAdvisor and then come and join our team.
- Greet all customers who approach the Front Desk in a smiling,friendly manner. Check-in arriving guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures.
- Check-out departing guests in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and polices.
- Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP’s, etc., preassigning rooms as necessary.
- Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
- Count cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift. Prepare shift deposit accurately, following standard procedures.
- Handle complaints efficiently and courteously. Listen carefully to the guest’s problem. If possible, take immediate personal responsibility to correct the problem. If you cannot correct the problem with available resources, notify your supervisor or the General Manager immediately.
- Answer telephone efficiently and pleasantly within three rings and with correct phrasing. Determine nature of call and transfer to proper extension.
- Be knowledgeable about scheduled groups and meetings. Take time to read function sheets and reservations in order to be completely familiar with them.
- Coordinate with Maintenance on any guest reported or observed problems.
- Be willing to help out transport guests if needed in Hotel Shuttle Vehicle.
- Other Duties as assigned
At least two (2) years of HOTEL front desk experience at a higher end brand of hotel, such as Hilton, Hyatt, or Marriott
Type of Education: H.S. Diploma
Level of Education: 12
Speak English, Read English & Write English
Valid Drivers License and Good Driving Record