A great opportunity to join HP Hotel Management, a growing national hotel development and management company currently ranked in the top 50 hotel management companies in the nation. HP Hotel Management is seeking a Breakfast Restaurant Server to join our team at the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, SC.
This hotel is located at the crossroads of I-20 and I-26 near Lake Murray and minutes from the South Carolina State House capitol building and downtown Columbia. A variety of popular Columbia attractions are near our hotel including the Governor’s Mansion, Congaree Vista, a choice of golf courses, theaters and the famous Riverbank Zoo.
Guests enjoy casual dining at Colombo’s to savor delicious steaks, fresh seafood and tempting desserts. With over 22,700 sq. ft. of meeting space, we are busy with meetings, conventions and elegant weddings.
HP Hotels is offering a great opportunity to join a growing hotel development and management company as a Breakfast Restaurant Server for the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, SC.
- Ensures all guests receive 100% customer service.
- Greets guests, explains menu using concise and articulate language, and listens and responds to questions.
- Delivers checks promptly to the line so that orders can be prepared within the prescribed time.
- Picks up orders and delivers orders on a tray (weighing up to 20 lbs.) to guests at the table within prescribed time limits, ensuring the accuracy of the order and the compliance of the product with our standards.
- Returns to the table throughout the guest’s visit to ask if guests are satisfied, check for refills, clear (pre-bus) miscellaneous items from the table, and deliver guest's check.
- Performs service duties in the dining room by picking up orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them and providing assistance to other tables as necessary.
- Communicates with guests demonstrating confidence and encourages them to feel unique and special.
- Performs duties that require organization, speed, efficiency, and bending and lifting.
- Handles multiple priorities, works under stress and exercises good judgment when dealing with guest situations and complaints.
- Maintains cleanliness of all tables, assisting other servers as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of work stations during working hours and perform weekly maintenance.
- Always be on time for scheduled shifts. Weekends will be required.
- Be a Goodwill Ambassador at all times by practicing regular guest interaction.
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Complies with State laws for serving Alcoholic Beverages
- Performs other duties as required
Standing and walking 100% of the time, lifting, and bending
Minimum Weight Employee must be able to lift: 50 pounds