A great opportunity to join HP Hotel Management, a growing national hotel development and management company currently ranked in the top 50 hotel management companies in the nation. HP Hotel Management is seeking a Bellman/ Shuttle Driver to join our team at the Hilton Nashville Airport Hotel.
The Hilton Nashville Airport Hotel is located six miles from downtown Nashville, TN and is easily one of the best hotels in the area. Not only are we just two miles from the Nashville International Airport (BNA) but our location is minutes away from popular area restaurants, businesses, and local attractions like the famous Grand Ole Opry. Corporate travelers enjoy close proximity to the Music City Center and a vast number of downtown businesses. College students and families alike find our hotel ideal as we’re just a short drive to local universities including Vanderbilt, Belmont, and Fisk University. Guests love to visit the historic Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Music Row, the top visited landmarks near the hotel. Ask our front desk about the Nashville Moves shuttle services for rides to and from downtown Nashville. Other area favorites include Ryman Auditorium, Nissan Stadium and Bridgestone Arena. Guest accommodations include free Wi-Fi access, 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service, a 24-hour Business Center, and an indoor pool.
Solid History of Reliable Attendance Required.
Ability to work mostly day time hours, with the expectation weekends will be required.
• Escorts hotel guests to rooms.
• Assists with luggage to and from guestrooms.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform, and nametag when working.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with service standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Comply at all times with service standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Employees must at all rimes be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
• Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
• Answer guest inquires about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner. Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
• Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
• Be familiar with all in-house groups.
• Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
• Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communication with other employees.
• Explains features of guestrooms to guests.
• Delivers messages and runs errands.
• Picks up and delivers articles for laundry and valet Services.
• Calls taxi’s for guests.
• Delivers items such as packages, faxes, luggage to guestrooms.
• Provide travel directions and information on property events and promotions.
• Provide accurate and timely documentation and reports of department activities and status including claim checks, vehicle damage, statements, and conditions with require attention and or repair. Obeys all traffic laws on and off property.
• Promote the courteous treatment of customers and resolving guest service issues.
• Provide general supervision to valet attendants in order to ensure efficient valet operations.
• Deliver internal and external guest service by ensuring every interaction.
• Provide especially timely & knowledgeable service; and then some! Always find solutions to guests’ problems.
• Assist with staffing, scheduling, evaluating, training, developing and monitoring of valet staff.
• Recommend wage increases, promotions, demotions, discipline and other employment actions for valet stuff.
• Greet arriving and departing guests. Opens passenger door(s) and offers assistance, if appropriate.
• Complete scheduled shuttle runs as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Speak English, Read English & Write English
• Valid Drivers License and Good Driving Record
• Be able to pass background check and drug screen